Clever solutions for the manufacturing sector at Kuhn
Despite the diverse nature of the manufacturing industry, companies across various sectors encounter similar issues in warehousing. Daily challenges include limited space and stringent hygiene regulations that need to be effectively addressed.
High-quality cranes and handling solutions
To ensure optimum material handling, Kuhn offers a comprehensive range of equipment from renowned manufacturers like Mitsubishi and PALFINGER. These high-quality machines boast the following impressive features:
- powerful engines that guarantee high speeds and long operating times
- patented chassis and fork design
- special construction of the equipment so it can be cleaned easily
- forklifts available with diesel, gas or electric engines
- compact design that ensures optimum manoeuvrability
- environmentally friendly operating modes that help reduce fuel and energy consumption
- low step heights for easy access
- convenient assistance systems that support safe driving
Expert tip: Companies that want to remain flexible can take advantage of Kuhn’s forklift rental option. This allows them to respond to seasonal peaks at short notice, while keeping expenses low.
Wide range of forklift trucks at Kuhn
The requirements for handling equipment differ depending on the industry. The following examples show the areas in which Kuhn solutions are successfully used in manufacturing:
- Warehouse equipment by ULMA is perfect for the agrofood industry, as well as for the pharmaceutical and cosmetics sectors.
- Electric tow tractors by Spijkstaal are a powerful solution for material handling in the automotive industry.
- Low level order pickers by Mitsubishi provide optimum support when loading pallets in the textile industry.