Handling the heaviest loads has never been so easy
Designed to equip 4- and 5-axle trucks, HT 26 (A) is one of the most powerful hookloader in PALFINGER range. These hookloaders meet the current market needs for operational flexibility as they are compatible with containers up to 9 m in length. Available in an articulated version, the design combines robustness and performance even in harsh environments.
- Articulated arm available to handle a wider variety of container length, avoid material overflow and reduce the loading angle
- 3 ranges of unit length (standard, L, XL) to handle up to 9 m long containers
- SLD or TEC technology lines available, providing different performance levels of functions and solutions to answer the customer needs as closely as possible.
- Semi-trailer integration for dedicated applications
- Single lever control and proportional hydraulics
This hookloader is mainly used in off-road applications such as construction sites for transporting rubble, quarries for moving heavy parts or recycling sites for handling scrap metal.